cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thenoblebrand
Community Starter III

Can you please add YouTube and YouTube shorts as a platform option for social sets and scheduling?

80 Comments
katetalcott
Community Starter

yes please!!!! 

Jesse
Community Starter II

Yes PLEASE. If this feature isn’t added within 2 Months i’m switching to SocialPilot. Sry guys…

catopiah
Community Starter

Yes please! 
I need this aswell, will make things so much easier! 

cari_b
Community Starter

Completely agree! Now that TikTok, Instagram and YouTube are focusing on short video content it would be insanely helpful to 1) have more tools/functions to create that content in Later, but 2) to also post across the multiple platforms that are featuring it!

(I mean, planning/scheduling content for the entire week(s) was the whole reason that we are using Later, but now our strategy has switched to prioritizing video content and I find myself spending a ton of time planning and posting manually, without Later)

Donallo
Community Starter

This cutoff concentrates nicely for us, favor your heart! Going toward an essentially indistinguishable issue here. Help is respected.

@thenoblebrand Flying Together App wrote:

Can you please add YouTube and YouTube shorts as a platform option for social sets and scheduling?

Status changed to: Not At This Time
MelissaLater
Later Community Manager
Later Community Manager

Hey @thenoblebrand – thanks for suggesting this! We think this is a great idea. It won’t happen quite yet, but we are keeping an eye on demand for YouTube support. 

We will be sure to keep you updated here! 

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions 😊

jimmartin
Community Starter

YouTube Shorts are vertical, short-form videos that you can create or watch on YouTube

•  
tarahf
Community Starter

yes please!

sebastianguerra
Community Starter

I really want this feature! Without it, we may have to consider alternative scheduling platforms. Such a demand for YouTube Shorts that demand is higher than supply!

anagrau
Community Starter

I neeeeeeed it too!!! so important to hop on this trend!!