cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurasjane
Community Starter II

It is possible to Tag profiles but it would be amazing if I could add them as a Collabaration.

13 Comments
modscientist
Community Starter II

Not only the function to tag collaborators, but also show posts in the Preview feed that our accounts have been added as collaborators. This would be great!

Joshedwards
Community Starter

Hello,

1. Collaboration Tools: Utilize collaboration tools such as project management software, team communication platforms, or document sharing platforms that offer collaboration features. These tools often allow you to assign tasks, share documents, track progress, and collaborate with specific individuals or teams.

2. Shared Workspaces: Create shared workspaces or folders where you can invite specific individuals to collaborate on a project or task. This can be done using cloud storage platforms or project management tools that support collaborative file sharing and editing.

3. Communication Channels: Use communication channels like group chats or channels in team collaboration platforms. These channels allow you to have dedicated spaces for discussions, sharing updates, and collaborating with specific individuals or teams.  MyKFCExperience.com

4. Workflow Management: Implement workflow management tools or platforms that enable collaboration among team members by assigning tasks, setting deadlines, and tracking progress.

CiciCooper
Community Starter II

been waiting forever for this. primarily why i have not been using LATER and thinking about cancelling. they've finally added auto-post for 90s reels, but without being able to tag a collaborator, it's rough.  

hifoodwinefest
Community Starter

This is a feature we're really looking for as our sponsors/partners are requesting this more and it's challenging to be able to schedule in advance but not have this feature.

CiciCooper
Community Starter II

it makes it difficult to "sign off," and when you're managing folks or even when it's a one person team, it's a bummer to have to have someone else or yourself log in during "off hours" to make a post, just because there is a collaborator that needs to be tagged. 

i don't believe this to be an issue isolated to LATER-- to my knowledge you can't schedule an IG post (in instagram) with a collaborator tagged, the post will go out, but the person/account tagged as a collaborator is removed when it goes out(?). it's been a minute since i've tried, but i know it failed a least a few times which is what stopped me from trying and doing it in real-time each and every time.

kingslxy
Community Starter

Hey! Has there been an update yet? I was coming here to confirm whether or not there is a function on Later to create co-author/collab posts? Or do I have to manually do it on Instagram?

Thanks!

StellaMomA1
Community Starter

Following.. not being able to tag a collaborator, especially brands that you work with, is the reason I do not schedule a post in advance thru Later if the brand requests that you tag them.  This skews your analytics, because the data on the branded post is not available here.

katyswift468
Community Starter

To collab post on Instagram, use the Invite Collaborator button and type in the name of the account you are collaborating with.  

Mapquest

CiciCooper
Community Starter II

we aren't asking how to or if there is an option to tag a collaborator-- we know that there is. 

we want the ability to schedule our posts with a collaborator tagged, without having to push the post out and tag the account manually, or schedule a post without the tag.

Martha
Community Starter

@Later is this functionality in development?