cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superettestore
Community Starter II

It would be great for Instagram stories to be able to be edited to include links, captions, user tags etc. As well as for them to be scheduled and auto-published rather than manually published. 

9 Comments
AllyBeautiful
Community Starter

It will be easier with InstaDP which can help you to save and download Instagram stories

AllyBeautiful
Community Starter

I tried this tool it works great

Amberwilson
Community Starter

Thanks @AllyBeautiful for the amazing tool. I tried this tool and it works fine. Really helpful for Instagram stories edited. upsers account

Status changed to: Can't Be Done
MelissaLater
Later Community Manager
Later Community Manager

Hey @superettestore + everyone who has voted for this idea 👋 At this time, we don't have access to a Instagram API (the way Later connects and posts to Instagram) for Stories. If this ever changes, we will revisit this! 

Let us know if you have any questions!

kimsgolddust
Community Starter

Trying to manual post IG story on android phone app. Not successful.

Status changed to: Released
MelissaLater
Later Community Manager
Later Community Manager

Hey @superettestore + everyone who has been waiting for Instagram Stories Auto Publishing 👋 

We are so excited to let you know that Auto Publishing for Instagram Stories is now available through Later for all paid plans! 🎉 

Note: Stickers, trending audio/music/sounds, polls, links, and other Instagram effects are not available from within Later. If you want to use these features, schedule your Story for notification publishing and add them within the Instagram app. 

Here is our Help Center article with all the details on Scheduling and Publishing Instagram Stories ✍️

Let us know if you have any questions! 

bc
Community Starter

Sked Social claims they can auto post IG stories with links.
When will this be possible for Later? 

MichelBB
Community Starter

I also see Sked Social offers this feature already. It's something we need ASAP on Later. Hope it will be available soon.

youthforchrist
Community Starter

Hi Melissa, do you think scheduling and auto publishing stories to instagram will be upgraded with adding stickers/links/polls etc. in the future?