cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MPFH
Community Starter II

I'm sure you're probably already working on this but integrating Threads to Later would be beneficial to those who have decided to jump on as early adopters. I don't know what the API situation is but it's worth a look.

The same could also be said for BlueSky when it finally gets out of beta.

Thanks,

Chris

31 Comments
soundkharma
Community Starter

Totally agree. Threads is a must-have. We need to be able to connect with the 30 million users on Threads. 🙂

rhino
Community Starter

Has there been any news on this from Later? It'd be really useful to be able schedule these posts as well.

hendocomm
Community Starter

Yes, please!

flanellemag
Community Starter II

Yep, Later should be one of the first socials to have had the intregration with Threads. Awaiting impatiently for the add as we don't use twitter.

bncao
Community Starter

Has Later made any mention of integrating Threads yet?

JessicaJLater
Later Community Moderator

Hi all! I understand that you would like to be able to connect Threads as a Social Profile to Later for scheduling purposes. At the moment, due to API limitations from Instagram, Later is unfortunately not able to add Threads as a Social Profile option.

With that said, it is great that this feature request is officially recorded here in the event that the API limitation is removed in the future!

Just like you, Later hopes that Instagram removes this API limitation soon!

JessicaJLater

Although scheduling to Threads is not yet available (API limitation from Instagram), you can add Threads as a Social Link to Linkin.bio.

Refer to the screenshot, and instructions, below:

threads social link.PNG

To add a social link for Threads to your Linkin.bio:

1. In Later on the web, click Linkin.bio in the side menu
  2. Under Blocks, click Social Links
  3. Click Add Social Link
  4. Click the dropdown, and select the social link you want to add
  5. Enter the information required for that link
  6. Optional: Click Add Another Social Link and repeat steps 4 and 5
  7. Click Save Changes

The full help article on adding social links to your Linkin.bio can be found here.

BodyAware
Community Starter II

Can we have Bluesky as a Social Link to Linkin.bio please? We are looking to grow our presence there. 

getoutsidenj
Community Starter

With the new interaction I am now getting there, compared to Twitter, I know I need to start posting. Would be awesome to leverage Later to make this happen a little easier.

flanellemagazin
Community Starter

How come other platforms are already working with scheduling for Threads but Later can't ? Actual question here, as I know nothing about API but I figured it would be the same for competitors of Later