cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexT
Community Starter II

Greetings!

It would be absolutely amazing if we could upload longer form video content. Since this feature isn't available I often have to upload videos natively, which is often a pain since I can't preload them here.

Suggestion:

Up to 10 minutes long and up to 2 Gb in size. Also, include everything else for both time and size. 

1 Comment
Ayers337
Community Starter

@AlexT Skyward FBISD wrote:

Greetings!

It would be absolutely amazing if we could upload longer form video content. Since this feature isn't available I often have to upload videos natively, which is often a pain since I can't preload them here.

Suggestion:

Up to 10 minutes long and up to 2 Gb in size. Also, include everything else for both time and size. 

Here's what I can do to help:

1. Identify the platform: Could you please tell me which platform you're referring to specifically? Knowing the platform will help me target the right channels for feedback.
  2. Highlight the benefits: You mentioned two key aspects of your suggestion: longer video duration (up to 10 minutes) and increased file size (up to 2 Gb). Could you elaborate on the specific benefits you see these improvements bringing to other users like yourself? This will strengthen the case for the suggestion.
  3. Explore alternatives: Depending on the platform, there might be existing features or workarounds that partially address your needs. For example, you could consider:
    • Splitting long videos into multiple parts: Some platforms allow uploading a series of videos linked together as a playlist.
    • Using cloud storage: Upload your video to a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link instead of uploading directly.
    • Checking for beta programs: Some platforms offer beta programs where users can test new features before they're rolled out publicly.

Once I have more information about your specific needs and the platform you're using, I can provide more targeted assistance and potential workarounds.