cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nathan2292
Community Starter II

When will you be adding YouTube shorts? It appears this is literally the only thing Later is missing.

On every post I have read in the community someone mentions it, yet Later haven't released it?? Posts dating back over a year as well and Later comment saying 'It will be released soon'...

Can you confirm a specific date for this? 

13 Comments
ZenahKhair
Later Product Pro

I've been looking for other scheduling platforms as they do have youtube shorts. This is the only thing Later is missing! 

Nathan2292
Community Starter II

@ZenahKhair  What other ones have you looked at? I use tik tok as well, annoyingly with later you cant select a cover photo so it looks terrible on your grid

joe-tdc
Community Starter III

@Nathan2292 I was looking at buffer today, they have YT Shorts and Google My Business 

BodyAware
Community Starter II

We are also looking to switch as we want the ability to schedule YouTube shorts. Can someone at Later give us an ETA for this feature? Why do other companies have it?

dcgikandi
Community Starter

We desperately need YouTube shorts NOW! Any update on ETA please? Thanks

gospelforgram
Community Starter

I moved over to Metricool. I can post to YouTube and shorts. I loved Later but needed YouTube added.

Carolyn
Community Starter II

Having YouTube shorts in Later would be fabulously helpful! And mean that I don't have to potentially switch to another service and I would love to stay with Later!

donkyhotes
Community Starter

@Nathan2292 wrote:Car Games

When will you be adding YouTube shorts? It appears this is literally the only thing Later is missing.

On every post I have read in the community someone mentions it, yet Later haven't released it?? Posts dating back over a year as well and Later comment saying 'It will be released soon'...

Can you confirm a specific date for this? 

I've read some good stuff here. Definitely worth this mark for reconsideration.

Massapequa
Community Starter

I don't have access to real-time information or future release plans of specific software or platforms, including Later, beyond my last knowledge update in September 2021. Therefore, I cannot provide a specific date for the addition of YouTube Shorts or any other feature in Later's scheduling platform.

To get the most up-to-date information on Later's feature releases, I recommend visiting Later's official website, checking their blog, or reaching out to their customer support or social media channels. They should be able to provide you with the latest information regarding the addition of YouTube Shorts support and any other feature updates. Companies often announce feature releases in their official communications channels, so keeping an eye on their official updates is the best way to stay informed about upcoming changes and improvements.

KMF usa

adammgentry
Community Starter

I'm also looking for this functionality.