cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts!

imelseda
Community Starter

We're curious to know where the majority of the Later community stand on this. I already did a similar poll on another site and the replies exploded. Do you still find yourself using Facebook regularly, or have you moved on to other platforms? Threads, Mastodon for example...

Share your insights on whether Facebook remains a valuable part of your online interactions, or if you've embraced alternatives. Let's engage in a thoughtful discussion about our evolving relationship with this iconic social media platform. Your perspective matters, so join the conversation and let us know:

Do you still use Facebook?

I don't.

I personally stopped using it around 5 years ago after a breakup lol... never again looked back.

TAGS: Social Media Shift, Digital Detox Debate, Life Beyond Facebook, Social Networking Evolution, Online Connections Reflect

SEO Manager
2 REPLIES 2

ashleyelaine
Member Moderator

Short answer: No, I don't 🙈 Only for Facebook marketplace because I'm a mom and selliny/buying kids stuff there is the bomb

BUT for my social media clients with small businesses, I have them on there. I think it can be a great tool for building community when done right. (Otherwise Facebook can be a negative hellscape)

JenniferLater
Later Community Manager
Later Community Manager

Hey @imelseda - love this thread! We're just going to move it to the 'Industry News & Discussion' board, where you'll get more views and insight from others in that board. Thank you!