Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Scheduling YouTube Shorts in Later, today!🎉

JenniferLater
Later Community Manager
Later Community Manager

Hello, hello, hello to our wonderful Later Community! 😊

We have some very exciting news..

... 🥁 We are very excited to announce that YouTube Shorts scheduling is now available in Later and you can start scheduling your YouTube shorts today, on all plans! 🎉

To everyone who has voted and shared their feedback on YouTube Shorts in Later; thank you so much! 

Your feedback is extremely appreciated and helps us to make the things that you want to see happen in Later!

There are some specifications to review, so make sure to check out our help article: linked here, for more information. As always, let us know if you have any questions in the 'Using Later' board, too- we're always happy to help! 😊

We hope you have the best time making those YouTube Shorts- tis the season! 💚📽

JenniferLater_0-1701186522016.gif

Here are some Later blogs to help you create your YouTube content, linked below for you 😊

1. 8 Things to Know Before You Publish Your First YouTube Video: https://later.com/blog/youtube-tips/
  2. How To Write A YouTube Script (+ Free Template): https://later.com/blog/how-to-write-a-youtube-script/

All the best,

Jen💌

4 REPLIES 4

kyra
Community Starter III

Unfortunatly the thumbnails wont work, even if I put the thumb in front of the video, do you know why? It just chooses a random one 😞

RTT
Community Starter

I bought Later for this, but don't see anywhere in my account how to upload shorts and I see no support articles or mentions of this anywhere else

JessicaJLater
Later Community Moderator
Later Community Moderator

@RTT 👋

muccitas
Community Starter

Hello!

I am set as Manager of a YouTube channel and I want to add it to my social set.
However, when I connect them, it adds my channel instead as they're both under the same Google account.

Does anybody have tips on how to solve this? Thank you!