cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SmartMirror
Community Starter II

It would be nice to be able to tag people/accounts in Facebook or LinkedIn posts the same way you're able to tag in an Instagram post when scheduling. As it is now I have to manually go in and add the tag after the post is live. 

33 Comments
wjasonspencer
Community Starter

I recently signed up for the trial.  I wish they had said something about linkedin tagging before I joined... I came from Sendible, which had tagging capability in every social medium but Instagram.  I don't understand how Later can say "setup a whole social media calendar in minutes" when you can't add simple tags in a post???  Why can't I find a social media tool that does LinkedIn just as well as Instagram?🤷‍♂️

hannahshrpa
Community Starter

I just joined Later and I like everything so far, but I'm definitely very upset I can't tag a FB or Linkedin account. May even consider switching because of how critical this is. Definitely a feature they should be adding soon.

agallagher
Community Starter

I'm STRUGGLING with this same thing, not being able to tag a product beforehand in scheduling..

AMIMarketing
Community Starter

I definitely agree too! I really hope they get this feature working. Its a shame i already paid for a years subscription to only realize it doesn't work. Does anybody know a good alternative platform that allows account tagging before post is live!

Edinweddindirec
Community Starter

I need to be able to comment in other platforms than just Instagram. Being able to tag across all platforms is necessary for my work. If This isn’t fixed, I will need to start looking for a new programme that has these features.

columbiachamber
Community Starter

We just started a free trial, but will not be purchasing since the tagging feature does not currently work for Facebook or Twitter. That feature is a necessity for our work. Is there anything in the works to make this possible? 

agallagher
Community Starter

I'm back to working through Meta Business planner to schedule my posts, it allows me to tag products and accounts beforehand!

JoAnna
Community Starter II

You can tag businesses (but not individuals) when scheduling posts for LinkedIn on Hootsuite.

Yasza
Community Starter

Please hurry up and make this feature work Later!!!

CTIA
Community Starter

Other than this, Later is so great to use. I feel like being able to tag pages on Facebook and tag people/organisations on LinkedIn is such a basic feature for social media posts. This is the only reason our teams don't use Later more often.